Propeller Aero Services sits in the heart of a thriving, diverse community in Everett, Washington. Originally constructed as Seattle's airport in 1936 as part of the Works Progress Administration under President Roosevelt, Paine Field Airport is home to Boeing's wide body facility, making it an economic engine for the local community and the state and a landmark for all of Puget Sound.
Propeller Aero Services has deep connections with an array of businesses surrounding the airport. Whether you're a pilot looking for a place to spend a few hours before the next leg of your journey or a passenger eager to find the best local restaurants, we've got a recommendation for you.
- Here are a few quick resources to get your started, but we encourage you to take advantage of our concierge's rich knowledge of the surrounding community.
- Propeller Airports
- Seattle Paine Field Commercial Passenger Terminal
- Snohomish County/ Seattle Paine Field International Airport
- Flying Heritage & Combat Armor Museum
- Future of Flight Aviation Center & Boeing Tour
- Museum of Flight Restoration Center
- Narbeck Wetland Sanctuary
- Seattle NorthCountry